Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hunter's Artwork

I have a dining room table covered with Hunter's artwork.  I have read so many articles about how to only save a couple of pieces for every month.  I find that even hard to do.  I don't want to throw it out (oh the guilt!!!), but then how to save it and what to save becomes the issue. 

As we approach the new school year...I am left with the issue of last year.  I absolutely must get a handle on last year's artwork before he starts another year of making art every single day.  Now, mind you, I am not complaining about his artwork every day.  I love that he does it and walks in the door with such pride about what he's made.

So, I've committed that this is the week.  I am going to go to the neighborhood craft store and buy something that I can use to store his artistic creations by year.  Hopefully as he gets older, he can help me choose what to keep.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just discovering your blog! Fun to read what you are up to and thinking. Love you!

    ReplyDelete