Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things that make me smile

Everyone's kids do the funniest, cutest things.  It's the nature of children.  They are goofy as they are learning how to live life.  Lately my son, Hunter, has been saying "good job mom" to me.  It's really funny, he changes the tone of his voice and gets all serious.  I'm wondering who is saying good job to him -- I can only think it's at camp.  Not a bad thing to be learning at camp.  Yesterday he said "good job mom" and "way to go" as I was making a chocolate cake for a friend's birthday.  When he said "way to go" he did a little thumbs up.  Now, today, we've been doing "thumbs up" to eachother when Hunter accomplishes something - as a way to communicate "good job, way to go". 

I love this new learning he's doing.  It makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment