Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My love of music...

I have to say, one of my favorite things to do is dance with Hunter in my arms in the kitchen. A couple of days ago I was listening to the Soundtrack to French Kiss - which has a wonderful assortment of French music - it's so fun to spin and see his face smile and to just dance around and be silly. He resists it at first -- when he was smaller and younger, there was no resistance -- but then he gives in to the fun of twirling around in circles.  Dancing with him is one of the best things on earth!!!

My son loves music.  I've created his own playlist on the ipod.  He asks regularly if a particular song is his music, "is this my music?"  he'll ask.  His playlist has adult music, not kid music, the Beatles, U2, Jack Johnson, KT Tunstall.  All fun, upbeat music you can move to.

No comments:

Post a Comment